Wednesday, October 3, 2007

For most of the past 20 years or so I have been the "go to" guy for a lot of my family and friends when it came to technology and computer related stuff. For that matter it is part of my job to be current on most of the machines and software we use daily. So it is a little weird to now find that my 20 yo daughter and 12 yo son are having to teach me new things about the digital world. So the point is that this blog is one of those things. I resisted the blog notion for a long time, but now that Megan is away from home and likely to be that way a lot, I can see the benefits of this communication. So be patient and let me find the direction this will take, and I will somehow try to make it worth a visit. Thanks for listening, I'll leave the light on for ya...
Craig

No comments: